Aluminium is the fastest growing material for doors and windows, and can offer healthy margins when compared to the likes of uPVC, so our commitment to you is there to maximise on this opportunity and can include full support in all areas - from sales and marketing through to comprehensive product and sales training.
Our continual investment and ongoing innovation ensures that our products will continue to be the best in the industry. Here’s some reasons why:
Specify with confidence…
All of our products are exclusively manufactured by us in our state-of-the-art Buckinghamshire factory, so you know you’ll be guaranteed a consistent quality, every time. Having a high-quality product that’s delivered to you on time in full means there’s less likelihood of you needing to return to site, so you can specify with confidence, schedule jobs with certainty and move on to your next project more quickly.
Quality checks take place at every stage of the manufacturing process and before delivery. This gives us the confidence to offer our industry-leading guarantee of up to 20-years across the range of products.
We have an in-house Research and Development team that are continuously improving, optimising and finetuning our products to ensure you can keep providing the best to your customers. Additionally, because we look after the design and manufacture, it means that we can implement upgrades and improvements quickly.
Are you a commercial property developer looking for a complete turnkey service?Find out more
Never miss an install day…
At Origin, we strive to always deliver to you on time and in full – so you’ll never miss an install day. By improving your project efficiency, you’ll also improve your project scheduling, turnover and cashflow. By partnering with a manufacturer that you can trust, you will be sure to consistently meet the requirements of your customers.
One stop shop…
With a range of products that your customers can make completely bespoke to their needs, we can ensure that whatever renovation project you are working on, you will find the perfect solution.
We design all of our doors and windows to be easy to install, and provide on-site installation training, so you and your fitters can get the job right first time. Specification files, videos, cheat sheets and other materials will also be readily available, as well as dedicated support teams on hand to help you with anything that you need.
The Origin range includes:
- OB-49 Available as Single, French, Bi-folding and Corner Bi-folding Doors
- OB-72 Available as Single, French, Bi-folding and Corner Bi-folding Doors
- OB-36+ Available as Single, French and Bi-folding Doors
- OI-30 Available as Single, Fixed, French and Corner Configurations
- Front Doors Available as Single, French and Garage Doors
- OS-20 Artisan Sliding Door available with ultra-slim sightlines
- OS-29 / OS-44 / OS-77 Patio Available in three different sightline options
- OW-80 Premium Window, available as Casement, Fixed, Dummy, Bay, Gable and French Windows
- OW-70 Slimline Window, available as Casement, Fixed, Dummy and Bay Windows