As a bi-fold door installer or specifier, choosing the best bi-fold doors for your customers will not only help them to find the best solution for their home, but it will also help to maintain your reputation, increase profit margins, and help you to schedule your projects properly.
When choosing to supply only bi-fold doors, it’s important to consider a number of factors to make sure the doors you choose are high-quality and that your supplier is reliable and will deliver the doors in time for each project.
Click the links below to jump to the relevant section:
Learn more about Origin’s ordering process when you choose bi-fold doors for supply only.
Find out more about the way Origin fabricate and manufacture bi-fold doors to find the best trade supplier.
Learn more about the support on offer when you become an Origin trade partner.
Bi-fold doors for supply only: Ordering Bi-fold Doors with Origin
Having a quality bi-fold door supplier who can help to meet your project deadlines and provide fast lead times will help you to ensure that projects are finished on time and there are no delays, allowing you to move onto the next project and to prevent you from having to return to projects to fix problems or finish off an uncompleted project.
Origin is a specialised trade supplier of bi-fold doors, so we have developed our doors, customer service and training to ensure that you have everything you need to specify and install our bi-fold doors in your customer’s homes.
Choosing to use Origin’s supply only service, you will benefit from:
- Initial and ongoing training and support
- Continuous research and development
- Products made in the UK
- Quick lead times
- Specialised trade supplier
- Instant project quotes
Once you become a supplier of Origin Aluminium Bi-fold Doors, you will benefit from using our Origin Sale Safe (OSS) system, which will allow you to quote and order bi-fold doors quickly and easily. Many bi-fold door suppliers can take days to get back to you on prices which can slow down your sales pipeline and leave customers waiting for a quote.
Origin’s OSS system will allow you to create project quotes in minutes, so you can let your customers know how much their desired configuration or system will cost. In addition, you can quickly make tweaks and changes if your customers change their minds, producing a new quote instantly.
Our dedicated customer service team is also on-hand to review each of your order confirmations to make sure all is in order before your order is processed and the doors go through to manufacture.
Choosing a bi-fold door manufacturer: how do Origin fabricate Bi-fold Doors?
Knowing as much as possible about the bi-fold door manufacturer you choose for the bi-fold doors you’re looking to supply will help you to understand the quality of the doors you’re installing and know that you can rely on the manufacturer to help you meet project deadlines.
Origin is now the UK’s leading, award-winning manufacturer of aluminium doors and windows. Our history began as a family company dedicated to the design, creation and manufacture of the UK’s best quality bi-fold doors, backed by uncompromising levels of service.
When you become an Origin trade supplier, you also benefit from our foundations of family ethos, pride and ownership in all stages of production which are still firmly in place. This allows you to pass this quality to your customers and complete your projects to an extremely high standard.
So, how are our doors manufactured and designed?
All of our Bi-fold Doors are manufactured in our state-of-the-art Buckinghamshire factory and we have complete control over the full manufacturing process which allows us to maintain the high quality of our doors.
As a supplier of our bi-fold doors, you will benefit from:
- Materials: Origin Bi-fold Doors are made from aluminium which offers excellent strength to our bi-fold doors along with a slim frame to offer slim sightlines. Aluminium is also the fastest growing material for doors and windows, so you can offer the best solution to your customers.
- Bespoke bi-fold doors: Every door we manufacture is made to your customer’s exact specifications in our dedicated factory by our team of experts.
- Quality control: We have quality control checks in place at every stage of our manufacturing process to ensure all elements are of the highest quality before you receive the doors for installation.
- Delivery: We use our own fleet of vehicles to deliver our doors to you to ensure that they are delivered safely and on time for your project.
- Continuous improvement: We are committed to a culture of continuous improvement to ensure that we stay at the forefront of our industry and implement changes, updates and improvements quickly.
- Research and development: Our in-house R&D department work tirelessly to engineer and improve our bi-fold doors so that you can offer the very best products to your customers.
Choosing aluminium bi-fold doors for trade: Origin support
There are a wide range of bi-fold door manufacturers and suppliers available to choose from, but choosing the right one can be hard. Alongside lead times and the quality of the doors, it’s also important to consider the support you will receive from your supplier to specify and install their doors.
Here are the factors you should consider when looking for bi-fold doors for trade:
- Quality of the doors
- The service on offer from the supplier you choose
At Origin, we have worked tirelessly to offer our trade partners all of the training and support they need to properly install our doors and explain the benefits to customers.
We offer training and support to make sure that we develop the best relationships with our trade partners. When you supply Origin Aluminium Bi-fold Doors, you can expect:
- Strong relationships
- An onboarding team to take you through the systems, people, processes and offer an extra level of support
- Sales support with dedicated teams
- Marketing support
- Technical support and aftercare
- Initial and ongoing training
- A shared showroom
- Continuous research and development